Benefits of Membership
Membership With AREA
The Alberta Real Estate Association (AREA) is a non-profit provincial industry organization that represents the interests and concerns of 11 regional real estate boards and more than 10,000 REALTOR® member associates and brokers across Alberta. AREA is a member of the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).
They Service Our Members Through:
- Industry news and information
- Practice advice and support
- Professional development opportunities
Membership With CREA
The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) is one of Canada's largest single-industry trade associations. Our membership includes more than 100,000 real estate brokers, agents and salespeople, working through 100 real estate boards and associations across Canada.
CREA works on behalf of the public and its REALTOR® members. To do so, it:
- Assists our REALTOR® members to better serve their clients.
- Represents the interests of its members to the federal government and its agencies on existing or proposed legislation that will affect those members, and/or impact homeownership.
- Enhances member professionalism and ethics by providing national standards, including establishment of symbols of quality associated with using CREA brands and trademarks.Protects and promotes the two primary national CREA trademarks, MLS® and REALTOR®.
- Produces accurate, up-to-date information and analysis on economic issues.